Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

	vm requires emacs to build, and it seems that emacs was not on
 the build system, and thus the failure.

 "Any news from the President on a successor?" he asked
 hopefully. "None," Anita replied.  "She's having great difficulty
 finding someone qualified who is willing to accept the post." "Then I
 stay," said Dr. Fresh.  "I'm not good for much, but I can at least
 make a decision." "Somewhere," he grumphed, "there must be a naive,
 opportunistic young welp with a masochistic streak who would like to
 run the most up-and-down bureaucracy in the history of mankind."
 R.L. Forward, "Flight of the Dragonfly"
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>