Re: ssh for dos

Roderick Schertler wrote:

> There's a free Windows SSH application called TTSSH.  It's a plug-in for
> Tera Term, which is a GPLed terminal emulator which supports serial and
> telnet.  See
>
>     http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

Thanks. The ppl from my lab use this.

Can I trust it ? Actually this was my problem from the beginig: I will
trust a program from Debian or from a well known software company. I
don't know if I can trust software from others (consider even this: I
can distribute 2 files one the source.tar.gz and one the binary. The
source is ok, but the binary is hacked to do a nasty thing. Most of the
ppl will download the hacked version to save the trouble and building
time. If somebody checks the source, that it also looks just fine. But
the binary is totaly poisonous to my system )-:)

Actually this is why I was suggesting to add these files somewhere on
the archives; to let people have a trusted place to download from.

TIA,

Ionutz