Re: anyone want scm and slib?

On Fri, Feb 26, 1999 at 12:29:27AM -0500, James LewisMoss wrote:

>  David> I find that I don't have much time for playing around with
>  David> scheme anymore, and I think these packages might be better off
>  David> with someone else.  I'll keep them if no one else volunteers,
>  David> though.

> I hope I didn't just send you an empty email.  If I did I apologize.
> I'll take them.  Anything special I should know?

Err... not that I recall... haven't worked on it in a bit.  I recall
it all being sort of a pain to build because of something resembling a
circular dependency...  There are a few bugs, but nothing to nasty, I
don't think.

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus