passwd and smbpasswd sync

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was an easy way to maintain a sync between the passwd
file and the smbpasswd file?  I have set "unix password sync" so that when
smbpasswd is run, the unix password is sync'd, but when the unix "passwd"
program is run, they get all out of kilter..

Does there happen to be a mod of either the passwd program or of pam that
will do this?  IMHO this would be _extremely_ useful....

Rgrds,

Chris

The box said "Windows 95, NT or better" .. so I installed Debian Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5