interest in adopting svgatextmode

Hi all,
	What has happened with svgatextmode, has somebody picked this
package up yet or not?  I've seen some posts about interest in it,
and also followups about problems compiling it..

It builds ok (on i86) for me here, so if no-one else wants to take it,
I'll pick it up as soon as my (pending) new maintainer application is
processed.

There is a significant, but trivial to fix, bug open on it in relation
to gpm that would probably be good to have fixed in slink, and the
latest (potato) version of kbd-data breaks it also.

I'm guessing I'll be lucky to have developer status to upload this
before the slink release though, so if someone wants to see to it
before then, go for it.

best,
Ron.