Re: intent to package gnucash

On 24-Feb-1999, Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@trick.fig.org> wrote:
> Is anybody working on gnucash?  It's a financial accounting program
> for GNOME, http://www.gnucash.org/.
>
> If not, I may or may not package it in the coming weeks, once Jim
> Pick's staging area proposal gets worked out, and GNOME packages are
> easier to do.

I've been working on the same, since I am the maintainer for `xacc'
the predecessor for gnucash.

Note that the gnome versions of gnucash is not particularly useful
at the moment.  It doesn't need packaging so much as developing.

The problem slowing down the lesstif versions is that XmHTML needs to be
packaged first.  Once it is packaged I'm pretty sure it's just a case of
transferring the debian build scripts from xacc and making a few spot
changes.

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }