Re: Best of the logo *ideas* so far

On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 09:34:55AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On 24 Feb 1999, Mark W. Eichin wrote:
> > Gee, and I *liked* the idea of the orca *because* of the claim that it
> > fed on penguins :-)  Oh well.  (Keiko is living in Iceland now; an
> > *amazing* transport-by-aircraft effort... just think about the physics...)

> To discuss the role of Keiko here would be to OffTopic..

As someone who lived in Oregon for most of the time that the whale was
in the Newport acquarium, I can safely say that I could live the rest
of my life without hearing another Keiko story and be quite happy;->

David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus
http://www.efn.org/~davidw    |        rex sedet in vertice - caveat ruinam!
www.debian.org - www.prosa.it |        nam sub axe legimus - Hecubam reginam