Re: FVWM 2.2 officially released

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 01:36:45PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> FVWM 2.2 has just been released officially, so that FVWM 1.x is no
> longer supported or maintained.  However, the Debian version of fvwm2
> which I have just adopted has so many open bug reports that I dare not
> deprecate fvwm for the time being.

Uh, lots of people have used fvwm2 for some time, without problems,
but that doesn't mean that we need to ditch fvwm.  Just leave it
alone, maybe...  Or ask around and see if it is true that no one uses
it.

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus