Re: *BSD port of debian potentially easier than Hurd portRe: [Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>] Re: Debian & BSD concerns

Jonathan Walther <krooger@debian.org> writes:

> Plus, running a system where its so easy to switch kernels has extremely
> cool hack value :)

How many would join the work of making a Debian FreeBSD?

I would probally do it. Not because Linux is a bad kernel[0] but only
because of the hack value.

If it has any interesst we probally have to make a special mail list
for this subject. In this list we never stop discussing Linux
vs. FreeBSD vs. GNU etc.

BTW: I think I should make some real packages before I promise to
much.

0) It isn't.

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.