*BSD port of debian potentially easier than Hurd portRe: [Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>] Re: Debian & BSD concerns

FreeBSD kernel potentially easier to port to Debian than the Hurd... With
its builtin support for linux binaries and ext2 support, etc.  Por eso,
wouldn't the FreeBSD port help our Hurd effort?  For that reason, I think
its worth doing.

Plus, running a system where its so easy to switch kernels has extremely
cool hack value :)

SirDibos