Re: Debian/GNU Freebsd

In article <[🔎] 19990220123516.A16910@debian.org>, David Welton wrote:

>I think these sorts of mostly baseless accusations are a bit
>embarassing.

Sorry, but there _is_ the NetBSD/OpenBSD incident. And regardless of the
reason they might have, that behaviour is far worse than anything RMS (to name
one of the biggest GPL-hardliners) ever did. And I won't say that those
accusations made are totally baseless. They did it _once_, that's proven. I do
have a problem with people acting up like they did. And that goes for both
sides.

Their tools and systems are nice and there are many things I really like and
use. But their diplomacy (so to say) sucks mountains through a picolo-pipe.

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/