Re: Debian Logo *Idea* Contest! (Delay for painting contest required)

 James> On Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 09:47:50PM +0000, Roland Rosenfeld
 James> wrote:

 >> So we should think about some non-animal logo. Maybe the puzzle or
 >> Joeys kites or something like this.

 James> I'm surprised how many people are in favor of the puzzle.  Why
 James> would anyone want to associate Debian with something that is
 James> 'puzzling' and potentially difficult.

The puzzle is bad.  M$ uses/used it for Office.  Four interlocking
pieces coloured blue, red, green, and yellow if memory serves.  I've
also seen it other places. (In singles mostly.)

Dres
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!
@    http://www.ioa.com/~dres           |  Linux is kewl!