Re: sudo and cracklib

> Your not correct here.  In /etc/cracklib/cracklib.conf you can
> specify files of word lists.  I've defined a default set that

Then perhaps the update mechanism needs to use a makefile, or the
equivalent, to only update the things that change.  It certainly makes
no sense to update cracklib more often than *anyone* changes their
password... and I use a system that takes 1/4 *day* to run all the
find jobs as it is (486/40 with 12G of disk, and only a half dozen
users); additional gratuitous load is unappreciated and wrong.