Re: Nazi signature (was: Re: Debian Logo Contest)

On 19 Feb, Martin Schulze wrote:
> djthomp@okstate.edu wrote:
>> By the way, I'm not Dale James Thompson, but he is my brother.
>
> Are there any more of you?  Now there are three already...

  Yes,  I am the last of six.  In order: Anna, Dale, Mary, Joel, Paul,
and Me.  To put it another way, my mother was pregnant for most of the
70's.

  The other three (or our mother or father for that matter) probably
aren't going to be using Debian or even Linux anytime soon though, so
you need not worry about a deluge of Thompsons.

:-)

--
David Jeremiah Thompson					Use Debian GNU/Linux
Oklahoma State University				Go POKES!