Re: Logo contest - `MUST be manipulated entirely in the GIMP'

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 09:57:53AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I wonder what the underlined word means in this context...  If I
> would be responsible for the rules and if I had to disqualify, a
> scanned image would be disqualified, also an imported and rendered
> png.

So, maybe the entry we like gets disqualified - so what?  We can still
use it, and either declare no winner of the contest, or declare
someone a winner just to make them happy - and go on using the logo we
like.

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus