Re: Debian/GNU Freebsd

Joseph Carter wrote:
> Bah, unix flavor bashing, on all sides.  FreeBSD's kernel is just as good
> as Linux and Linux is just as good as FreeBSD's kernel.  A little
> different optimizations here and there but they'll usually balance out.
> I've actually considered using UFS in a couple of places for example

Oh, by the way.  There was a posting from a *BSD developer or fan (I don't
remember) on linux-kernel describing where Linux works great and where
*BSD would benefit if they would learn from the Linux kernel.  I don't
have an URL, I saw it in this year and I guess even in this month.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds