Debian Archive

Hi all,

I have finally made available our archive of old debian releases. This
will be a permanent ever growing repository for old debian versions like
bo, rex and buzz. We will not be keeping binaries available forever, but
the source will stick around for some time.

This will be the new home for hamm when slink is released to continue to
support people with old versions of Debian.

Right now two hosts have it,
  http://saens.debain.org/debian-archive/
  http://va.debian.org/debian-archive/

I hope that others will mirror it soon [anon-rsync from saens, be sure to
inform mirrors@debian.org that you carry it], it is currently only about
1G. The official host name and path is,

http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/

Thanks,