Re: Thread-safe X11 libs? (fwd)

>checking for thread-safe xlibs... no
>configure: error: You need to have thread-safe xlibs to use x11amp.

>Is this test just wrong? or are our libs wrong?

I've got the same error while configuring. Before that error there's
another saying it wants gtk or glib or something > 1.1.12 (if I
remember correctly). After fixing this, the "thread-safe xlib error"
disappeared as well. So I guess it's an error in the configure
script... Also: are you aware that (at least the CVS-source) will not
configure with automake 1.4 but only with version 1.3?

Jörg Schuler.

P.S.: Sorry Greg: my mailer replied to you instead to the list at
first...
--
X Jörg Schuler: Jorg.Schuler@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de, jcs@hatarakibachi. X
|               pond.sub.org. PGP-Key on demand.                       |