Re: It's Time to Release

Previously David Welton wrote:
> How many CD's can a typical burner make in an hour?

Depends on the burner. These days typical burners write at 4-speed
so about 15 min. per CD sounds reasonable.

> How many CD's can we give away in an hour?

Dozens.

> Maybe we could get someone like cheapbytes to overnight us a bunch?

It's highly unlikely they'll get anything finished in time. If they
do things *really* fast and their production line is nearby they might
have some things by March 4 or so, but I won't bet on it..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl