From: drpritch@novice.uwaterloo.ca (David Pritchard)
To: uw.ece.com3a@novice.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: u.e.com3a: Richard M Stallman talk
Date: 5 Feb 1999 18:47:21 GMT

This was just posted on uw.csc:

JP Rosevear dropped by the CSC and asked if we could post a talk
annoucement.  Our jaws dropped in amazement as we read:

Free Software
Richard M. Stallman on the GNU Project
Monday February 22nd, 3:30pm
St. Jeromes University College-Siegfried Hall (STJ 133)

This guy is the _founder_ of the GNU project and is the God of all things
GNU, and has been one of the most influential political geeks of our time.
He is widely recognized as one of the leaders of the Free Software
movement.

This is not something you want to miss.

(How did he get RMS to give a talk?  He just _asked_ :)

 David Pritchard                  University of Waterloo  CompEng  3A
 drpritch@uwaterloo.ca                   http://chebucto.ns.ca/~ai782