Intent to package a GTK theme, need naming clarification!

Hiya,

I want to package the marble3D GTK theme, which IMO is the nicest so far.
It can be downloaded from http://gtk.themes.org, or you can have a
prerelease deb at http://www.debian.org/~jules.

However, I don't know what to call it. Our current themes are called

gtk-engines-<name>

However, those are all engines.  This theme is simply a pixmap theme -
i.e. it will depend on gtk-engines-pixmap (the prerelease above doesn't,
it's only got a placeholder control file), and it will be arch: all.

How are we going to deal with themes like this.  Here are the 3
possibilities I'm considering:

gtk-engines-marble3d (but that makes it look like an engine)
gtk-themes-marble3d
gtk-pixmap-marble3d (doesn't say it's a theme, though!)
gtk-pixmap-theme-marble3d
gtk-themes-pixmap-marble3d

I'm probably inclined towards the second, but I thought I'd float it here
first..

Jules