Re: Announce (and question): Masquerading PPP server based on Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Announce (and question): Masquerading PPP server based on Debian
- From: Guy Maor <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Feb 1999 00:28:28 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Ben Pfaff's message of "01 Feb 1999 00:08:12 -0500"
- References: <m0zycXe-000R8nC@pfaffben.user.msu.edu> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ben Pfaff <email@example.com> writes:
> I remember having looked at it but, IIRC, the source was less
> comprehensible, which at the time was the most important thing.
I don't think you would have to make any changes. It's design to be
easily run from scripts.