Re: Call for mascot! :-) -- flying pigs

Kevin Dalley <kevind@rahul.net> writes:

   Anderson MacKay <mackay@rice.edu> writes:

   > On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Avery Pennarun wrote:
   > > Octopi and ants may also be good, if they have wings.
   >
   > Octopi with wings?  Now -that- is a confusing bunch of appendages, if you
   > ask me. =)
   Squid is a better choice than octopus.  Some of them actually do fly
   for short distances.  Perhaps glide is more accurate.

How about a balrog?  They have *lots* of eyes; we wouldn't be limited
to 8.
--
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver."