Re: stupid stats (was Re: xfree86_3.3.2.3a-9 (source i386 all) uploaded to master)

On Fri, Jan 29, 1999 at 03:44:25PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

> Ok, you asked for it, you got it. Note this is a count of source
> package uploads, not binary packages which would have inflated the
> hit count for people maintining multiple binary packages.

Well, often times, those packages are more complex than single binary
packages.  No way is epic as difficult to maintain as X, yet, if I'm
not mistaken, they each have just one source package.

It would be neat to do both stats, and then compare.

>    1307 Joey Hess
>     626 Christoph Lameter
>     361 Martin Schulze
>     347 Manoj Srivastava