stupid stats (was Re: xfree86_3.3.2.3a-9 (source i386 all) uploaded to master)

Vincent Renardias wrote:
> Since you seem to be in this kind of statistics, you may want to try to
> find out which developers are the most productive (ie: have done the
> highest number of uploads) ;)

Ok, you asked for it, you got it. Note this is a count of source package
uploads, not binary packages which would have inflated the hit count for
people maintining multiple binary packages.

joeyh@master:/debian3/lintian/laboratory/binary>find -name changelog \
	|xargs perl ~/changelog-maint-parser |sort |uniq -c |sort -r |less
   1307 Joey Hess
    626 Christoph Lameter
    361 Martin Schulze
    347 Manoj Srivastava
    341 Johnie Ingram
    260 Wichert Akkerman
    254 Adrian Bridgett
    242 Dirk Eddelbuettel
    239 Vincent Renardias
    233 J.H.M. Dassen
    224 Herbert Xu
    220 Anthony Fok
    213 Yoshiaki Yanagihara
    203 Marcelo E. Magallon
    194 Martin Mitchell
    187 Paul Haggart
    185 Ben Gertzfield
    183 Brian Mays
    183 Bdale Garbee
    177 David Engel
    163 Ian Jackson
    160 Christian Schwarz
    157 Charles Briscoe-Smith
    154 joost witteveen
    154 James Troup
    153 Dale Scheetz
    151 Mark Baker

BTW, 16522 source packages have been uploaded since we started using the
current changelog format.

--
see shy jo