Re: seeking new maintainer: lilo

--On Saturday, January 30, 1999, 12:35 AM +0100 "Bernd Eckenfels"
<ecki@lina.inka.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> who would liek to take the lilo package over?

I might, but I have a couple of questions/concerns...

I am not registerred as a developer.  If that is an immediate show-stopper,
then so be it.  I want to be a developer, but I haven't yet crossed the i's
and dotted the t's.

Since I have no experience with maintaining a package, would lilo be a good
one to start with?  I know that if I blow it, I might seriously hose many
other people's machines, but I don't expect that to happen.  (The -first-
machine I would hose would be my own, so...)