Re: seeking new maintainer: lilo

	I do not feel confident enough to take upon lilo, I just wanted to
say that I was working (sorry Enrique for not being able to finish it for
slink) in a LILO installation to be included in boot-floppies and work also
standalone, if anyone is working in it feel free to contact me so we could
finish it sooner.

	However, if nobody stands up to take it, I will.

	Javi