voting instructions on the web [was: PLEASE remember to vote!]

Hi!

 AT> Sorry for my ignorance when deleting the mails under this topic.
 AT> I was absend from the net for a longer time and couldn't read all
 AT> my E-Mails.  Please repeate the link where to vote for those like
 AT> me who ignored the mails.  I couldn't find a site to vote.

After some searching, I found it at:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-announce-9901/msg00017.html

In the future, could somebody please put the ballot on the debian web
site in an obvious place (such as a link from the same page that
describes the alternatives and/or results).

Thanks,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)