The days of mSQL are counted

WHO

needs the mSQL database?

For quite a while I'm very unhappy with it.  For half a year I have
worked actively in moving to a different db.  Yesterday I ported the
last remaining program at home which was based on mSQL to PostgreSQL
though a general SQL API.

There are however some programs left at work but the decision has
already been made to move them to a better database.  So, at the
day I ported the last program I use at the office, I will drop
maintenance of mSQL and request its removal - unless somebody
steps in and takes over the package.

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...