Re: LSB?

In <[🔎] 19990119161716.A1804@debian.org> Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:
> Last I heard the LSB list was closed to the general public, though
> archives were available.  Is this still the case?  If the LSB project now
> welcomes "outsiders" to work with the project, great.  Otherwise I'm
> concerned doing that would be in vain.

(I'm not a debian developer, so maybe I should keep my nose out of
this, but...)

To the best of my knowledge, the LSB lists have never been *closed* to
the general public.  I have been subscribed to them for months, and I
found out about them by reading /., debian-devel, and looking at a few
web pages.

I have to admit that the LSB lists aren't the most exciting lists, and
I often leave the unread for several weeks, before I skim through
them.  Still, I find them interesting enough to keep subscribed.

If you want me to, I can go do your research for you and point you to
the info about subscribing....

-wayne

--
Wayne Schlitt can not assert the truth of all statements in this
article and still be consistent.