Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

It looks like pine has a pretty loyal following,
in spite of it being handicapped...

Maybe this is the reason why:
(from a quick peek at the BTS ~30 min ago)

number of bugs in ...        elm-me+   pine    mutt
                             -------   ----    ----
outstanding	normal		0	0	7
		wishlist	0	1	6
forwarded	normal		0	2	9
		wishlist	0	2	7
resolved	normal		2	0	12
		wishlist	0	0	3
				2	5	44

Which one(s) would you look at if you were going to stake your
reputation, or a portion thereof, by recommending a `standard'
piece of software?

- Bruce