Re: XFree86 hamm -> slink upgrade 'dummy' package

After some discussion, we have come up with a much better solution.

Simply use the 'xbase' package name as the dummy package, renaming
what is currently 'xbase' in slink to xfree86-base.

Then, the xbase package will be an Optional package that will not have
anything but a copyright in it which will Depend on all the packages
xbase has been split up into.

As an added bonus, the new xbase package's postinst will print out a
message saying it's just a dummy package and can/should be removed as
soon as possible.

This will make upgrading from hamm to slink MUCH much easier.

--
Brought to you by the letters N and S and the number 10.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!"