Debian-based PPP Net Connector version 1.0 released

I wrote to the list about this distribution of Debian for PPP dialup
LANs with masquerading and DHCP last week.  It's now ready for people
to try to install.  It works fine on my test machine, but there are of
course likely to be bugs and misunderstandings when tried with others'
setups.  Comments are welcome; however I'm terribly busy so they'll
get stuffed on a to-do list until I have time.

You can ftp individual components or a full raw ISO image of a
bootable CD at:
	 ftp://pfaffben.user.msu.edu/pppconn
The image is 132 MB, and there's no point in compressing it since it
mainly contains already-gzip'd .deb's.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys." --Scott Adams