Re: libpng & gnome & slink

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 06:01:01AM +0100, Vincent Renardias wrote:
> On which precise picture do you get the bug?
E15 CVS's default background picture.

> (I ask, since 5 people told the new libpng fixes their problem and you're
> the only one to tell it's not working (Not that I have any doubt about
> your affirmation, but I just want an example to test it here))
Right.  Try getting my E15 CVS .debs from www.debian.org/~bma/e-cvs/debs/
Change your window manager to be /usr/X11R6/bin/enlightenment, and run X.
You'll see that the background has black lines down it.

I also have another user who also tried your new debs and they also did not
work on his machine...

bma