Re: libpng & gnome & slink

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Brian Almeida wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 06:01:01AM +0100, Vincent Renardias wrote:
> > On which precise picture do you get the bug?
> E15 CVS's default background picture.
>
> > (I ask, since 5 people told the new libpng fixes their problem and you're
> > the only one to tell it's not working (Not that I have any doubt about
> > your affirmation, but I just want an example to test it here))
> Right.  Try getting my E15 CVS .debs from www.debian.org/~bma/e-cvs/debs/
> Change your window manager to be /usr/X11R6/bin/enlightenment, and run X.
> You'll see that the background has black lines down it.

Just installed it (enligtenment-cvs-theme.deb).
_ALL_ (yeah, each of the 167 files) the png files in
/usr/share/enlightenment/config/pix/ are displayed correctly with xv
(including bg.png).

It works with the xv.deb from debian, and it also works with the xv.deb I
recompiled here against libpng2_1.0.2b-0.1.

Most surprising: it does work fine with the enlightenment package I
downloaded from your webpage.

Can you please make sure you have libpng2_1.0.2b-0.1 installed (it was
installed in slink just yesterday)?

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -