Re: incompatible user configs

Followup on my own posting -- I've been contacted by the upstream
developer of gxedit, who says that the new versions are NOT incompatible
with the older config files, despite the comment in the Makefile which
implies that they are, so this has become a non-issue *for now*.  Expect
to see a new version of gxedit in potato RSN!

It may, however, rise again with some other package, so it's still
something we should keep in the back of our minds.  And, as I said
before, I think the solution adopted by fvwm2 is unacceptable in most
cases (and unworkable in many).