KDE Debian packages

I have built, quickly tested, and am now in the process of uploading a new set
of pre-1.1 KDE Debian packages.  The set of packages is quite complete and is
IMHO all the KDE stuff that 98% of KDE users need.

The location is:
ftp://ftp.timsnet.com/pub/kde/pre1.1/19990301/

Enjoy.

Also if someone could find a better place to store these (such as somewhere on
ftp.kde.org) then please put them there.

--
I am in London and would like to meet any Linux users here.
I plan to work in London for 3 - 6 months...