Re: No more .deb on KDE ftp

	I grabbed the pre 1.1 release and was able to build debs pretty easily.
I have been using it here on my parents' machine.
	Stehpan Kulow had ./debian dirs included  in the source.  I don't know when he
plans to pick up maintaining the debian dirs again.  I needed to edit just a few makefiles.
	If anyone wants to get the modified sources or binary debs, let me know.
	KDE 1.1 looks really nice.  I really hope the licensing issue is resolved
satisfactorily.   The project seems to have a good deal of momentum still.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>