Re: WNPP: working on SATAN

	I have finished a package for SATAN that will upload as soon as
possible. I will be including some changes made by myself and some of the
ones suggested by Jordan will be included soon to.
	I have modified the scripts to work with the system's Perl libraries
(getopts and ctime), added the 'select' pach on tcp_scan.c's code...

	Best regards

	Javi

BTW, the SANTA version of the package maybe should be provided viaa config script
that would change all the code and HTMl-docs, I have not yet included it in
the package (maybe will do it before the upload). I don't feel like having
two packages SANTA and SATAN.