Re: Linux 2.0.36 in slink?

Previously Juergen A. Erhard wrote:
> The seriousness of a security hole depends on three things: how easy
> it is to exploit, how many access rights can be gotten through
> it... and how important the work on the machine is.

Security is a *very* serious issue for a lot of people, and they depend
on the vendor (us in this case) to do anything to keep a system secure.
Any security problem is a release-critical bug, and we continue to fix
security bugs in the released stable distribution when they are
discovered.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl