Re: Maintaining a lab full of Debian boxes

Le Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 05:56:37PM +0100, Martin Schulze écrivait:
> I guess, that it was posted to debian-dpkg since I wasn't able to
> find the relevant document in my debian-devel archive.  What I found

The discussions took place on debian-policy. Look at threads called
"Configuration management". It's interesting but I think it's a bit
too much complicated. I'll probably write something about it during the
week on -policy.

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël ¤ 0C4CABF1 ¤ http://www.mygale.org/~hra/