Re: Maintaining a lab full of Debian boxes

Falk Hueffner wrote:
> > >  The real trouble you will have is when you have to answer questions
> > >  during the configuration stage.  No one wants to answer the same
> > >  question for each and every machine.  I believe there was some discussion
> > >  about this on this list in the past few weeks.  Look at the archives.
> > >  Although I'm not sure if it was resolved.
> >
> > It's resolved theoretically.  Somebody has to go on holliday and implement
> > it.  Please look into the archive of debian-dpkg and/or debian-devel.
>
> Do you have any more specific pointers? I tried to find it in the
> archive, but failed.

I guess, that it was posted to debian-dpkg since I wasn't able to
find the relevant document in my debian-devel archive.  What I found
was a mail from Ian from Feb 1997 which contains a discussion about
this issue.  It's appended.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.