Re: FreeBSD to use a packaging system close to Debian?

Hi
>>"Alex" == Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> writes:

 Alex> This is a bit off-topic, but could you please tell me how you felt about
 Alex> someone asking about changing the license of your program to something
 Alex> less restrictive?

	Actually, I think that the non GPL licences are more
 restrictive, not less, since they do tend to limit the freedom of
 software. If asked to change the licence of my code to a licence
 which is more limiting, I would refuse, too.

	manoj
--
 The man who raises a fist has run out of ideas. H.G. Wells, "Time
 After Time"