Re: Uploaded dpkg-multicd 0.10 (source all) to master

Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     just a question: does dpkg-multicd work like the old dselect
> mountable method, i.e., selects and then dpkg -IGROEB on every
> CD or does it access only the required .debs (à la APT)?

I'm sorry but I don't know about the mountable method.

I only accesses the required .deb files iirc.  I would advise
to give it a try.  Create a small two cd set (100MB for each)
and mount it via loop to test it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unable to locate coffee, operator halted.  -- Stefan Farsch