Re: Hamm Bug Stamp-Out List for July 5

Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org> writes:

> Package: imgstar              (i386 non-free)
> Maintainer: Karl Sackett <krs@debian.org>
>   24205  imgstar depends on xlib6, not on xlib6g.

To shorten the list, I've made an NMU for this, which is in Incoming
on master, but I didn't know what magic to put in the .changes file to
get it into frozen/non-free.  (Currently it has "Distribution:
non-free".)

(The programs look quite interesting, but the licence is really
bad - they "cannot be exchanged for compensation".)

Also, IMHO, a bug in non-free really shouldn't be considered release
critical.

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu