Re: Intent to create a much nice WWW package viewer

Raul Miller wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> wrote:
> > As I read perl and SQL please make sure that you use DBD::MySQL and
> > make sure it also works with DBD::Pg and PostgreSQL.  The latter could
> > be installed on our machines and officially supported.
>
> Why bother with DBD::MySQL at all?

Because I'm not sure if we can convince Kevin to switch his SQL
datebase entirely.  It's smoother if the program doesn't care about
which database is on the bottom but rely on "highlevel" routines.

Regards,

	Joey

--
VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94