Intent to Package mgdiff

I've been unable to  find mgdiff in the  Debian  Distribution or on  the
WNPP page.  From the README:

     This is mgdiff, a graphical front end to the Unix diff command
     based upon X11R[456] and the Motif  widget set.  It allows the
     user  to  select   two files   for  comparison,  runs the diff
     command, parses  the   output    and   presents the    results
     graphically.  This presentation can also be used to generate a
     user-specified merge of the two files into a third file.

     This  program's  appearance is based    upon a program  called
     gdiff, which runs only  on  Silicon Graphics workstations  and
     for which source code is not provided.

This package is part of ftp.x.org/contrib, and I think it should be part
of Debian (if it's not already).  I'll gladly package it if there are no
objections.

Paul Serice