Re: Intent to Package mgdiff

On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 12:31:01PM -0500, Paul Serice wrote:
>      This is mgdiff, a graphical front end to the Unix diff command
>      based upon X11R[456] and the Motif  widget set.  It allows the
[...]
> This package is part of ftp.x.org/contrib, and I think it should be part
> of Debian (if it's not already).  I'll gladly package it if there are no
> objections.

Uh, given the fact that I'm the X maintainer I should probably know this,
but shouldn't stuff in ftp.x.org/contrib be in xcontrib?  Or is the
"contrib" stuff I'm thinking of older, more traditional stuff (like xbiff)?

N.B., Mark Eichin is still the xcontrib maintainer.  If/when I ever get the
xfree86 bug count below 100, I may take it over from him.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 | Optimists believe we live in the best of
Purdue University                   | all possible worlds.  Pessimists are