Re: Should I package dtaus?

Shaleh wrote:
> Package it and put it in Extra.  There are other apps that are language
> specific (the Chinese term apps come to mind).  Just put in the blurb
> that unless you are German it is rather pointless.  I doubt too many
> people will see the code anyway.

Already done:

  This package contains a library that can read and write german DTAUS
  files.  DTAUS is an acronym for DatenTraegerAUStausch.  It is used by
  german credit institutes in order to transfer commands for money
  exchanges between accounts.  This format is used both between banks
  and between banks and their customers.  One mainly wants to use it to
  be able to do automatic "Bankeinzuege".
  .
  This package probably will only be useful in Germany.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.