Should I package dtaus?

Hi,

I wonder if it makes sense to package dtaus.  I think that this package
is only useful in germany.  The package was originally written in german
so only some additional comments are held in english.

From the readme:

  This package contains a library that can read and write german DTAUS
  files.  DTAUS is an acronym for DatenTrägerAUStausch.  It is used by
  credit institutes in order to transfer commands for money exchange
  between accounts.

  DTAUS files use a special but simple and freely documented format.
  I've attached a written down version in dtaus.txt in this
  distribution.

This program is very useful in germany as organisations, companies etc.
can use it to manage their money exchange if their credit institute
allows them to use this mechanism - which they normally do.

The copyright is GPL.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.